Thursday 19 May 2011

NOTD Barry M Coral...



Whenever summer comes around (well I say summer, whats been going on the past few days with the rain?!) I always love to get my muched loved and well used Barry M Nail paints out. my last NOTD was the lovely lilac colour, and today I'm sporting the very different, very bright coral colour. Neither of the photos above (the top one taken with a flash and the bottom one in natural light) show it for its true colour, they are a lot more coral and less pink than they are in the pictures.

There will probably be more NOTD's coming up - I'm digging out my collection and trying them all out again to decided what I want to take on holiday.

I'm also considering buying the UV top coat and UV light that Gems Maquillage talks about in her videos, has anyone else tried this? What did you think? Would you say it was worth a try?

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment