Tuesday 31 May 2011

Clumber Park Hotel and Spa...

I have just had the most fabulous weekend with the boy at Clumber Park Hotel and Spa.


My lovely Mum and Dad bought me a Spa package there for us for my birthday. I've never really been on a Spa break before, so I was really excited.

The Clumber Park Hotel is hidden in Robin Hood country in Nottingham. Included in the deal was two treatments each, a nights stay as well as full use of the spa and gym facilities.


We both opted for head and shoulder massages, and back massages, which were amazing, and we spent the majority of our stay messing around in the pool area, in the out door jacuzzi, and the steam room and sauna. We had a bit of a session in the gym, much to the boys delight, although I have to say I did more messing than working out!


We had a fabulous meal in the evening, in the lovely relaxed restaurant, and the breakfast was ah-maze-ing.


We had such a good break. The staff were so so friendly, the food was yummy and the rooms were lovely.

The only thing that did put a bit of a downer on the weekend was after I chose to get my eyebrows waxed just as we we're about to leave to go home - it burnt my face and has left nasty scabs just below my eyebrows :( it didn't ruin my weekend at all, and I'm sure they will clear up in no time at all. I've had my eyebrows waxed so so much and this has never happened to me, I have to admit, it has put me off a little bit.

All in all it was a perfect weekend with a perfect boy!

Lots of Love

Lola...x

1 comment:

  1. That's just down the road from me, never been though! x

    ReplyDelete