Tuesday 24 May 2011

Me!

I found this on Blush Blend Beauty's Blog, and I thought it looked like a bit of fun :)

 
Age: 21


Bed Size: Double


Chore you Hate: Washing Up


Dogs: My Mum and Dad have a crazy dog called Poppy
Essential start of your day: A cold shower
Favourite Colour: It depends what its for, but I have adopted a colour I like to call 'Lola Green'


Gold or Silver: Probs Silver
Height: 5'6
Instruments I play: I used to play the Occorina.. ooooo!

Job Title: Bar Manager 

Kids: I want lots!
Live: Leeds/York
Mum's name: Andrea
 
Pet Peeve: People with no manners! THEY DON'T COST A THING!
Right or left handed: Left
Siblings: 2 Brothers
Time you wake up: 8.30 ish?
Underwear: Always!

Vegetables you dislike: CARROTS SHOULD BE BANNED! I hate everything about them!
What makes you run late: Usually getting distracted by the internet, and hair washing days!

 

X-rays you've had done: My back

 

Yummy food you make: Chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon - nom nom
Zoo animal: Elephants

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment