Thursday 19 May 2011

New Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara Review...




I decided to take full advantage of my new Superdrug BeautyCard and buy the new Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara.

I'm a huge lover of the original False Lash Effect, I couldn't tell you how many tubes I have gone through, so I was really keen to try the latest version of it.

So what do Max Factor Say?

'Get set for the ultimate in lash glam. Max Factor introduces False Lash Effect Fusion; our first super-volumising and lengthening mascara in one.
False Lash Effect Fusion is the sister product to Max Factor’s award-winning False Lash Effect. It fuses the brand’s most celebrated and award winning IFX brush with an innovative fibre lengthening formula, which contains the nylon fibres found in real lash extensions along with lash plumping particles.
The breakthrough result is up to 2x* the volume and length for 100% lash glamour. It’s never been easier to create on-trend bold and glamorous eye looks.
*vs bare lashes'

***Be prepared for some awful close ups***



So I've got eyeliner on in this picture, but obviously no mascara.



To be honest, when I first applied it, I couldn't really tell the difference between this one and the original, but during the day, I noticed that my eyelashes were definitely longer than what they would usually be. I had the same effect as when I curl my eyelashes, but curlers had not been anywhere near my eyes all day.

I also felt that this mascara left my eyelashes more defined, yet still full of volume, unlike the other one that brought volume by the boat load, but could be a little clumpy at times.

The usual price of this mascara is £12.99, but I think it is on offer for £8.99 in both Boots and Superdrug at the moment.

Although the difference between the two mascaras is not massive, it is definitely there, and this one pips the other one to the post bringing both volume and length.

Have you tried it yet? Love or hate?

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment