Wednesday 20 April 2011

Ombre Nails LC Style...

Hey :)

So quite a lot of you have been blogging away about Lauren Conrads new blog style website, The Beauty Department which promises to update and give hints, tricks and tutorials about everything beauty.

I have to say - I love it! I have a major girl-crush on LC, and I love her effortless style.

The website design is really fresh, clean and sleek looking, and from what I can gather from the first few posts on there, it is going to be a firm favourite of mine.

One post that caught my eye was on Ombre Nails.


I really like the effect of this look, and will definitely be something I will be trying out. It would look great going from a nudey pink colour, to a really vibrant red for an evening, or a selection of pinks for a day time, girly look. I think I might try it, if I have enough of a colour range, with yellows, going from a really creamy lemon, to a bight yellow.

I'll let you know how it goes when I sort out all my colour groups :)

Have you seen Lauren Conrads new website yet? If not, click here and have a look around it.

What do you think?

Lots of Love

Lola...x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this! Love the blue ones here :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't know she had a website, it looks similar to what her book was about. Really good blog though :) xx

    ReplyDelete