Wednesday 23 February 2011

Topshop Virtual Makeover...

Ok, this has kept me amused all morning, so I had to share it with you!

I have just this morning discovered the virtual makeover on the Topshop website when I was looking at make up. I'm sure most of you will have tried it already, but I made a few different looks and I wanted to share them with you.


This was the original picture I used. Please note that I'm not looking my best due to it being half past 6 in the morning, and I was up for work - nahhht good! Please also note that my hair is covering the side of my right eye - this was the best full face picture I have on my laptop, due to it recently being rebooted, so in some of the pictures below my right eye does look a little bit strange.




Look One
Skin Tint in Medium £10
Cream Blush in Neon Rose £6
Concealer Duo in light £7
Eye Mousse in Glint £8
Solid Gel Eyeliner in Etch £8
Mascara in Black £10
Lip Gloss in Glass £5


Look Two
Powder Foundation in Nude 2 £9
Blush in Pinch £6
Brightening in Moonlight £7
Cream Eyeshadow in Darkness £7
Kohl in Bolt £4
Waterproof Mascara in Raven £8
Lip Polish in Lavender £6


Look Three
Skin Tint in Medium £10
Blush in Butterscotch £6
Concealer Duo in Light £7
Eyeshadow in Tarnish £6.50
Eye Kohl in Saddle £4
Mascara in Black £10
Gloss in Glass £5

I could have carried on making these for hours! What do you think?!

You can do your own Topshop virtual makeover by clicking here. It would be great to see what looks you come up with :)

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment