I've always loved experiementing with my hair, and I have had so many different styles, and every colour possible, but now I have reached a stage where I am happy with the colour (blonde) but I want the long lovely hair of my early teen years. Unfortunately, due to general wear and tear, my hair has not grown in the 3 years I have been trying. Booo!
So when I saw the Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment in boots, I got a little excited! I've tried all sorts of things for normal hair, coloured hair, damaged hair, everything, but I have never tried a treatment like this.
'For hair that never grows past a certain length' - it's like it was MADE for me!
What does Lee Stafford Say?
'Hair Growth Treatment, with pro-growth complex for strength from within. Protein based complex to fertilize your follicles, creating a healthy environment on the scalp to help hair grow faster and reach it's maximum potential length.
- Vital hair and scalp complex helps to reduce hair loss
- Improves follicle health which in turn increases the ability of the hair to anchor to the scalp
- Soothing formulation reduces irritation and moisturises the scalp
- Addresses hair and scalp ageing at a cellular level
- Improvement in the tensile strength to give body and texture by penetrating the hair reaching the inner cortex
- Improves volume and feel of the hair'
Wow! It sounds very impressive, and if it actually works, I will be amazingly happy!
So it advises that you apply this with every wash, in between shampoo and conditioner, and as it starts to improve the condition of the hair, to use once a week.
I will be blogging on the progress of this product over the next month or so - I used it for the first time this morning, so we shall see how it goes! All I can tell you now is that I love the smell! It smells just like all the other Lee Stafford products, and I personally think its amazzinggg!
Have any of you tried this yet? What do you think of it?
Lots of Love