Wednesday 19 January 2011

Wednesday Wish List

Ahhhh I'm back!

It feels like it has been SUCH a long time since I was last on here! All my exams are OVER thank the lord, so I now have all the time in the world to blog.

So I thought I would get back into the swing of things with a nice little new post and show you the things I am CRAVING this week.


I have already been and got denim, but I am still dying to get my hands on the other 3 as well - have you got any yet?

I really really want to try out this Love and Toast Lip Balm available from Asos. They have some gorgeous sounding flavours - Prickly Pear, Gin and Lime, Lemon Mint and Cherry Lemonaide. They are all in the sale at the moment for just £5.50 - could I justify them all?


This Paul and Joe Creamy Matte Foundation always catches my eye when I go onto the asos website, but I have never tried it. Can anyone tell me anything about it? I'm a sucker for pretty looking things :)



I ADORE! Although they may be a little festive, for an amazing £22.50 from office, I don't really think you can go wrong with these 'That Friday Feeling' black glitter shoes.


The Boy and I have been looking for our summer Holidays over the past couple of days and it has got me reallllly excited! I want sun and I want it NOW!

Lots of Love

Lola...x


No comments:

Post a Comment