Saturday 22 January 2011

This Weeks Bargain Buys...

Hey Lovelies!

Just a quick little post to show you a couple of bargains I've picked up this week.


First of all I got this lovely Mirror from boots. I've been looking to get a new cosmetic mirror for a while now, and spotting this in the clearance section of boots for £3.75. Yepp you read right 3.75! BARGAIN! Its such a good quality mirror, with a normal side and a magnified side. It has a pretty heavy base, and is not flimsey in the slightest. I was so pleased when I saw it!

My second bargain of the week is actually the pink crates that you can see in the background of the picture. I got these from wilkinsons and were only £1 each.


They are the ones that fold flat and are really diddy and cute, but are perfect to section my make up collection. Lovely :)

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment