Monday 27 December 2010

The weather outside is frightful...

Hey Lovelies!

How have your christmases been? I hope santa treated you all as well as he treated me :)

I thought I would pop up a little rambling post about my christmas and what I was lucky enough to get.

I was a very very lucky girl this year, and got sent a new DSLR camera - so no more photos on my phone! I am sooo excited about it, I can't put it down! Literally anything that is still for more than a second is snapped!



I was also treated by my boy to a new pandora charm, lots of nice smelly beauty goodies, like the boots body butters below and LION KING TICKETS! I've ALWAYS wanted to see the Lion King in London, ever since I can remember, very excited about this! Has anyone else seen it?



So yesterday I went for a lovely nice long walk along the beach with my family. It was so cold, but so lovely and refreshing - a great way of walking off all the food from the day before!



Today I've been treating myself (again) to a LOT of make up, including lots of MAC goodies, so will be blogging about these soon.

I hope you all had a great christmas!

Lots of Love

Lola Rose...x

No comments:

Post a Comment