Wednesday 6 July 2011

Honey, I'm HOOMMMMEEEE

Hello lovelies!

Just a quick little blog post to let you all know I am back from the most amazing holiday in the world! We had a fabulous time, and I just wish I could be back there now! I don't have photos at the moment, but as soon as I have them I will pop some up and share my storie (if your interested)

I just wanted to do a quick post to say hello, say thank you to Ms Red and Fashion Freak for their guest posts, and to let you know I will be back to my full blogging self very soon. It may be a bit disjointed for a while - my boyfriend is going through a bit of a hard time at the moment - I won't bore you with the details, but he needs me. However I have some fabulous posts of the horizon, as well as my FIRST EVER giveaway, so I am really excited to be back!

Love you all lots, speak soon!
Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment