Thursday 7 July 2011

Eyebrow Threading...

So today I went to Darlington with my Mum for a bit of lunch and a catch up. I've only ever driven through before, so didn't know what it would be like, but it was quite a pretty little town.

We were inside the shopping centre they have there, and there was a little stand with a lady who was doing facial threading. I have never had anything threaded before, but I've heard good things about it. My eyebrows are in need of a wax, so I decided to get them threaded instead. And I absolutely loved it. I don't think I will ever get my eyebrows waxed ever again! It took a quarter of the time to do, there was no mess from wax and creams, so tweezing needed to neated them up afterwards, and only cost me £5 compared to the £8 I usually pay.

I was so so impressed by it and they feel lovely and soft with no redness.

The pain, although different from waxing pain, was about the same, you did still feel it, but didn't hurt anymore than you would expect.

How many of you have tried threading? Did you love it?

Lots of Love

Lola...x

1 comment:

  1. I never done it I been 2 scarred but now that I read this post I might try it Thanx! Bye girly girl oxoxox

    ReplyDelete