Wednesday 7 September 2011

Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo and Conditioner...

For a long time I was under the impression that shampoo was there to clean hair, conditioner to make it softer and easier to brush, and it was the treatments and serums that you used that really made the difference to your hairs condition.

That was until I started using the Tigi Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Shampoo and Conditoner.



I had always heard good things about this shampoo, but I never really saw the point in spending so much money on it. So when I saw them on cheapsmells.com for £15.99 for two salon sized bottles a couple of months ago. I decided to go for it.

Each bottle is 750ml, and when I compared the price and size to my Herbal Essences, it didn't actually work out that much more, which I was happy about.

These sets come in 3 different strengths depending on what kind of condition your hair are in. I opted for the most intensive ones, and I am very concious that bleaching my hair is definitely having a negative effect on my hair.

So what do they say?

'Urban Anti-Dotes, Resurrection Shampoo and Conditoner is designed for weak brittle hair which needs some extra attention! Micro shields boost strength and stamina creating great results.Resurrection shampoo and Conditoner will cleanse, condition and thicken hair, help prevent colour fading and adds a thermal protection, detangles and smooths cuticle, hair will be 3x stronger and 12x smoother.'

This is the most amazing product I have ever used on my hair. It smells really good, and leaves my hair so UNBELIEVABLE soft, I literally can't stop touching it. It makes my hair look bright and shiney, and doesn't leave any stickyness. The best thing is it is used just like your regular shampoo and conditioner, so there's no waiting around.

The bottles are pretty big and bulking, and are nothing to write home about on the looks front, but they have a very useful pump, meaning your not fannying about squeezing too much out of the bottle.

Cheapsmells stock several different types of twin sets, and every now and then have them on offer - this week being one of those times :)

Each of the discriptions for the different types are fairly specific, so go have a read through them and find the right one for you!
Although its a fairly big payout, it works out roughly the same as drugstore shampoos, and is so worth it. I don't think I could use another shampoo again.

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment