Monday 12 September 2011

Project 10 pan (or 11 in my case)...

So I recently bought a new MAC foundation, and as I was putting it into my make up storage, I came across these...


Ergh! WHY did I need to buy another MAC foundation?! WHY?!

I am offcially not buying another foundation until I have used every last drop of these! Full stop.

Foundation is probably one of my favourite products to buy and experiment with, so I am definitely going to miss buying it. But, alas, I need to start saving my money a little more.

For now I'm just going to have to start thinking about which foundation I am going to treat myself with once I've finished...

Lots of Love

Lola...x

7 comments:

  1. that's a lot! When I buy foundations I always buy 2 & get a darker shade :L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh wow that's a lot of foundation! I'm currently using the Rimmel 25 hour one and quite like it, it's my go to foundation at the moment. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do have a lot of foundation! haha. I usually have two on hand, or I may have an extra if I can pick up one when the company offers a gift.

    Stopping by from the Monday Beauties blog hop!

    ~your newest follower

    www.theclumsycoquette.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a lot of foundations! Good luck (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all them! At least you won't be caught short.

    I do have a question though - how do you use your dream matte mousse? I've had one kicking around in my drawer for ages and it looks PERFECT freshly applied and then after like half an hour it looks ok from a distance but I'm left with loads of litle bits of foundation, like it separated! And it never seems to set...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post - Im the same with cleansers and the weird thing is I dont really buy them so I have no idea how I seem to have ended up with about 11 bottles ?! Goodluck xx
    I love your blog and wanted to invite you to join in with my 200 follower giveaway - you must follow through GFC and bloglovin as well if you have it xx We could also follow each other on twitter xxx Would love for you to come and check out my blog xx Hopefully see you there soon xxx Let me know I'll be sure to follow back xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You HAVE to try Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk foundation, mixed with Sheer Fluid..... It's the best foundation I've found yet! (Spenny at £34 but worth it) Nat xx ps - check out my makeup blog here: http://themakeupdebate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete