Thursday 8 September 2011

Tigi Bed Head Dumb Blonde Reconstructor...

On the subject of Tigi Bed Head, I thought I would share my thoughts on the Dumb Blonde Reconstructor Conditioner, which is made to be used after highlights - although anyone can use it as its just an intensive conditioner.



Now the fact that the Tigi Bed Head shampoo and conditioner in my last review impressed me so much, I was expecting bigger and better things from this intensive conditioner too. I'm a big fan of intensive hair conditioners, and I figured that seen as I have bleached high lights, this would be fabulous.... nahhhahhhh.

It smells nice, and although its quite a thick consistancy, its not too hard to work with. But my hair felt greasy and horrible after using it, and felt like it left a thick film over my hair. It was awful, and I found myself washing my hair again pretty much straight away.

I've tried it a number of different ways, using it as a normal conditioner, using it once a week as an intensive one, keeping it on over night, using a lot, using a little, everything, but it just doesn't seem to be for me.

I don't know whether its me or not, but there does seem to be some pretty positive reviews out there of it - have you tried it? What do you think?

Personally, my hunt for perfect hair continues!

Lots of Love

Lola...x

No comments:

Post a Comment