Wednesday 31 August 2011

Yo!

Hey everyone!

I hope your all very well! It feels very strange being on here, it feels like its been years! I decided to give myself abit of time off from all forms of technology - you have probably noticed I haven't been on here or twitter too much at all in the past month or so.

Without boring you too much - and I no I kind of touched on it a couple of posts ago - a lot has been going on with me over the past couple of months, both good and bad, and I really try and put my all into my blogging, but I just felt I couldn't, so I decided to just take a step back for a little while.

But I'm back now and ready for a fresh start, both in my life and my blog :)

Firstly the blog - you will notice that it has got a bit of a new look. I felt that my blog got a bit messy and a bit child like, so I wanted to go for a cleaner, simpler look, thats a little more grown up. Let me know what you think!

Next my life - I've been living with my parents for the past few months, but I am going back to uni at the end of september, so next week I will be moving into my new house. I'm really looking forward to seeing all my lovely housemates again, and as much as I love living at home, it can get pretty manic at times, so it will be nice to have my own space again.

I finished my bar job last week in preperation for starting a new job nearer to where I live. Last year I traveled back to my home town EVERY weekend to work, and although I loved it there, and it gave me chance to see the boy a lot, the travelling took its toll and I felt as though I missed out on a lot in leeds. I have an exciting new job working, which I will tell you more about later, and it is only a 10 minute train ride away from my house. It may mean that I see the boy less, but we're so strong at the moment , we will definitely make it work!

Thanks to all of this change, now also felt like the right time to start blogging again.

I have lots of things coming up, including my first giveaway to celebrate getting to (over) 100 followers aswell as my return.

I've been out of the loop for so long - I want to know what you've all been up to!

Lots of Love

Lola...x

PS have any of you tried out the new blogger yet? just doing my first post on it now, its so strange! What do you guys think?

xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your new layout! And its nice to see you back and posting again :) the new blogger is SO confusing :S but it'll just need to get used to! xox

    makeuploverconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    I can't believe you went home every weekend to work, there is no way I could have coped with that when I was at uni so kudos to you!

    I quite like the new blogger dashboard but haven't composed a post on it yet - looking forward to trying it out soon.

    Steph
    xx

    http://beautybangs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete