Monday 6 June 2011

Haul...

I haven't done one of these in a while!

Just popped to the shop to get a bit of food, and woooopps I ended up in Superdrug! I just want to apologies at this point for the lack of pound signs in this post - I am on my housemates american laptop right now and she doesn't have a pound sign on it!


So I'm going on holiday in just over a week (eeeek) and I realised just how many bottles I have and how small my weight limit is for my case, so I felt like these bottles would be really useful. They were 2 for 1.99 which I didn't think was too bad.



I had a look at the new VO5 collection and grabbed the Instant Oomph Powder and the Ultimate Hold Hairspray. I didn't particularly need either of them, as I have got plenty of hairspray and I have the Got2be Volume Powder, but I had heard so many good things about this range and they were such a good bargain in Superdrug it was hard to say no. Everything in the range was 2 for 4.49, when I think both of these RRP at around the 4 mark.



I FINALLY got the Bourjois Chocolate bronzer for 6.99, which I cant wait to try out, and I'm excited about the new Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation for 5.99, instead of 7.99.



I love these Collection 2000 nail varnishes, I have a few other colours, and I love how wide the brush is on them. It makes it so easy to apply. I got the colours Big Hair, Lemon Soda and Mint Mojo. There were 1.79 each.


And lastly, I got these hand gels as they were on offer for 49p. I usually hate the smell of them, so I'm hoping these two may be abit better.

Eeeeee I love a good shop!

Lots of Love

Lola...x

3 comments:

  1. V05 Gives Me Texture looks interesting! I love those kind of products, I'm always curious about them (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you happy with nail varnish "Lemon Soda"?
    I have mixed feelings ;)

    ReplyDelete